What is sanity? That is the question posed in 'Equilibrium.' what is sanity, as opposed to insanity. As an author, my writing initially examined emotion as a fine line between health and illness. This question, combined with a personal love of the horror genre, guided my work into the realms of horror and all of its sub-genres. I could discuss this further, but this anthology relates directly to life during the pandemic. Rather than examine the horrors of the pandemic, I would rather tell an uplifting story in this blog. Let's shift the bleak moods of late to a genuine fairytale. Writing, for me, is more than a career; it is a vocation. As such I produce work across multiple media platforms. My primary genre, as discussed, is horror. In April 2020, one month after lockdown, my largest work; a book called 'Horrotica' was released and subsequently became an international best-seller. During the month of May I was engaged in book promotions across most social media. ...
Comments
Post a Comment